SHP Fiancial Dinner Workshop – Davio’s Lynnfield
Join us for a complimentary evening of dinner and discussion
During this Q&A discussion highlights will include:
- Generating income you won’t outlive.
- The importance of controlling volatility in your investment portfolio.
- Strategies to reduce your tax burdens now, and in the future.
- Health and long-term care strategies to protect your home and assets.
- How to leave a legacy instead of a headache for your loved ones.Don’t see a date or location that works for you? No problem! Feel free to contact us and schedule a complimentary one-on-one meeting with an SHP Financial Advisor. We’ll be happy to sit with you, share a cup of coffee and discuss your own personal financial situation.
NOTE: You’re reservation is NOT confirmed until speaking with an SHP team member
Due to overwhelming demand for these events and very limited seating, we ask that all prospective attendees and their guests consider the following guidelines before submitting a reservation request:
- These events are designed for individuals ages 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement.
- These events are best suited for individuals with a minimum of $250,000 in investable retirement savings.
- These events are designed solely for individuals looking to obtain financial information and or advice.
- If you have attended in the last 24 months, we ask that you request to be put on the wait list. Our policy is to give preferential seating to first time attendees.
- If you are a financial advisor or if you are in the financial services industry, we ask that you kindly extend a professional courtesy and not attend.