The show is hosted by SHP Financial Founding Partners, Derek Gregoire, Keith Ellis and Matthew Peck, CFP® who started their financial advisory firm in 2003 with the mission of providing sound retirement planning and wealth management strategies for today’s retirees.
In their 52 years of combined experience in financial services, Gregoire, Ellis, Peck and the team have identified five distinct areas of risk for retirees, that when addressed properly, lead to confidence and clarity to live the type of retirement you deserve. This means, a retirement that isn’t just dependent upon a booming market. It’s built to perform in any economy – a written plan for success.
We invite you to listen live each week or subscribe to our podcast!
They call their proprietary and trademarked process the Retirement Road Map® and they custom fit it specifically to their clients’ individual needs and goals. This consists of plans in the following five areas:
1. Income Planning – spend with confidence in any economy
2. Investment Planning – maximize wealth accumulation while minimizing risk
3. Tax Planning – pay the least amount of taxes both legally and ethically
4. Healthcare Planning – protect against risk of long-term care and rising healthcare costs in retirement
5. Legacy Planning – leave a legacy without the hassle for the people and causes you love