New Event Location in Waltham!
Location: Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Waltham
500 Totten Pond Rd, Waltham, MA 02451
Event discussion highlights include:
- TAX ALERT 2022: How could Biden’s tax plan and growing national debt potentially impact your tax burden?
- INFLATION: Will your investment yields be able to keep up with rising inflation?
- SOCIAL SECURITY: How can you maximize your benefits and help protect your spouse?
- THE MARKETS: Will your retirement income come up short if the markets drop sometime during your retirement?
- THE SECURE ACT: How could this new legislation impact your retirement and estate planning strategy?
- RETIREMENT INCOME: How much is enough? Learn strategies to help generate dependable lifetime income.
*Please note that your registration is not confirmed until you speak with a SHP Financial team member.
*This event is designed for individuals ages 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement.
*This event is designed for individuals with a minimum of $500,000 in investable retirement savings.