Keep Calm and Retire On Webinar Event
When: INSTANT ACCESS after registration
If your confidence in your retirement plan is being tested, you’re not alone…
The comfort of stoic leadership in your investment and income strategy has never been more important. So, what can you do? Join our important webinar, Keep Calm and Retire On.
Learn how the recent events across the globe have dramatically impacted the economy, markets, and our retirement landscape. We’ve seen and lived through wars, recessions, depressions, terrorist attacks, market ups and downs, and now the rapidly moving COVID-19 (aka The Coronavirus) is upon us.
If you find yourself pondering these below questions, then this webinar is for you…
- When was the last time your portfolio was re-balanced?
- Are you exposed to market volatility by taking on too much risk?
- Is your retirement income stream protected?
- Can you afford to suffer large losses?
- These events are designed for individuals ages 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement.
- These events are best suited for individuals with a minimum of $250,000 in investable retirement savings.
- These events are designed solely for individuals looking to obtain financial information and or advice.
- If you are a financial advisor or if you are in the financial services industry, we ask that you kindly extend a professional courtesy and not attend.